Trinity Square links Mostyn
Street and Madoc Street, which latter is an important commercial
shopping street also housing a number of estate agents and several
solicitors. The fine imposing Church of the Holy Trinity,
Parish Church, seen here from the
corner of Clonmel Street, was built in 1874 to the design of George
Felton who was the Agent of Lord Mostyn. The Colours of the 13th
Battalions, Royal Welch Fusiliers are housed in the War Memorial Chapel.
There are fine houses in Trinity Square, many of which have, in
years, been converted to commercial use as offices. The Welsh Regional
Offices of the National Trust are among those to be found in the
square. Lloyd's Bank seen below is on the corner of Mostyn Street.
Across Mostyn Street from the bank is
Clonmel Street seen below
leading to the
The roads through Trinity Square from Mostyn
Street lead to
Station with Madoc Street, pictured in two photographs below.
The Cross Keys in Madoc Street
The Albert in Madoc Street
Holy Trinity Church has a fine apse at the
eastern end seen above. The
continuation from Trinity Square across
Augusta Street is
Trinity Avenue, which is one of two through routes from Mostyn Street
to the West Shore. Our walking route however takes us along Augusta
Street (named after Lady Augusta Mostyn) to Llandudno Railway Station.